Friday, September 12, 2014

End of Radio Silence

Lots has been going on recently, but I've been under a self-imposed blogging ban.  Didn't want to whine, complain or otherwise send out negative energy. 
The great news - we have received our tickets to fly to AD on September 16.  Here's what's been going on in August/September:

My birthday - extremely uneventful. 
Jon's grandpa passed away after three weeks in the hospital. It was a sad day but we were grateful to be around for the funeral. 
Finished my summer teaching. Jon decided to leave work and we cleaned out the house and traveled north to visit family while waiting. 
Stayed with my sister and her family in Memphis for a couple of weeks. 
Moved to NC to stay with my mom for another week. 
Now on our way back to Florida for a couple of days before our flight out of Tampa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment